Legend Condos San Diego is a 23 story high rise condo building in the East VIllage and located in the highly desirable Gaslamp Quarter area of San Diego. Legend Condos San Diego is an interesting condo building as it overlooks Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres baseball team. Some of the condos above the 7th floor look directly into Petco Park so the local Padres games are right at your condo home. Interiors at The Legend are contemporary in style and the sizes of the condos range from approximately 850 square feet to nearly 1900 square feet. Potential views from The Legend condos range from the Bay to Petco Park to Downtown San Diego. With The Legends condos being located in the East Village section of the Gaslamp Quarter, the local amenities are many ranging from restaurants to bars to local services. Guest parking is not available in the Legend.
Legend San Diego Info
Location 325 7th Avenue
Completed 2007 by BOSA
Building High Rise, 23 floors with 178 residential condos.
Floor Plans Town Homes, Studios, one bedroom, one bedroom plus study, & two bedroom condos from approx 849 to 1900 sq ft
Legend Condo Amenities
- Self Managed, 24 Hour Concierge, Secured building with gated entry
- Secured underground parking
- Fitness Center, Lap Pool, Spa, Steam and Sauna Rooms
- 2 Pets Allowed – HOA has additional info
- Community room with Kitchen and TV
- 7th Floor social lounge and rooftop desk with BBQ and fireplace
Additional Legend Condo Amenities / Notes:
- Located next to Petco Park in the Gaslamp and East Village Districts.
- Select units with dramatic bay, Petco Park and city views.
- Great restaurants, nightlife and entertainment right out the door.
- Great amenities reflected on higher HOA fee.
- Walk to PETCO Park, or about in the East Village District or the Gaslamp District.
Legend Condos For Sale
[idx-listings linkid=”401111″ count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]