El Cortez Condos are located inside one of the oldest hotel buildings in downtown San Diego and was designed by Walker & Eisen Architects. The El Cortez hotel is famous for many visiting dignitaries including President Obama over the years. In the early 2000’s, the El Cortez hotel was empty and the idea to convert the hotel into a condominium was launched. Consequently in 2004, the various units in the El Cortez were converted into condos known as 702 Ash Condos but still called El Cortez condos.
El Cortez Condos San Diego Info
Location 702 Ash Street
Completed 1927/2004 – J. Peter Block Co. did Condo Conversion
Building High Rise with 15 floors, 85 Apartment Suites and 32 Hotel Rooms
Floor Plans One, Two, and Three bedrooms condos
El Cortez Condos Amenities
- 24 Hour Valet
- Secured underground parking
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool and Grill Area
Additional El Cortez Amenities / Notes:
- High on El Cortez Hill with panoramic views depending on unit location.
- Select units with dramatic bay, ocean, mountain and city views.
- Great restaurants, nightlife and entertainment right out the door.
El Cortez Condos For Sale
[idx-listings linkid=”337846″ count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]