Electra Condos San Diego is one of the tallest high rise condo buildings in San Diego. Electra Condos are located close to the Bay on the corner of Kettner Blvd and Broadway. The building name Electra was derived from the former use of the property in 1911 which was the San Diego Gas and Electric (SDG&E) power plant facility. To tie Electra to its past, the original facade of the SDG&E, the original windows became the windows of the lower floor condos and townhomes. Bosa Development was the developer of Electra condos.
Electra Condos San Diego Info
Location 700 W. E Street
Building High Rise, 43 floors with 248 units.
Floor Plans Two and Three bedrooms and townhome condos from 1000 to over 8000 Square Feet
Electra Condos Amenities
- 24 Hour Concierge, Security and Front Desk Staff
- Secured underground parking
- Business Center with Private Meeting Room
- Fitness Center with Steam and Sauna
- Outdoor Pool and Grill Area on 5th Floor Roof Deck
- Social Lounge with Piano, Billiards table, full Kitchen and Library.
- Some Condos have 9 Foot Ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
- Impressive lobby with great finishes
Additional Electra Amenities / Notes:
- Near the San Diego Bay in Columbia District.
- Select units with dramatic bay, ocean, mountain and city views with spacious balconies.
- Great restaurants, nightlife and entertainment right out the door.
San Diego Electra Condos For Sale
[idx-listings linkid=”419786″ count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]